Sunday, October 04, 2009

Mr. T got disability

My neighbor, Mr. T, was granted disability when his lawyer appealed his denial. He won't receive any money for a few months, they told him, but he'll get payments going back to 2007, when he filed and was denied.

I'm not sure if that means he'll be moving out of the shed and back into the house. His friend who owns the house is rumored to be losing it soon. I don't know if he's behind on mortgage payments or if he will be soon. I don't know if he'll be able to hold onto the place for what Mr. T can afford to pay in rent. In any event, Mr. T will have some cash for beer and cigarettes soon.

4 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Alycia said...

Oh dear! Mr T, what a laugh you give us out here in blogland!

Angela, you'll have to take a sneaky photo of him for us I think!! I have to see him!

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Lol i'd love to see him as well. Thats good though that he got disability sounds like he needed it!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

What a shame he's going to get back pay. Not meaning that he doesn't deserve a disability pension but meaning that it will probably come in a lump sum and he'll just spend it.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Yes, Mr. T says the first things he'll buy are a TV and a computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home