Thursday, August 05, 2010

Back to Normal

Mr. K's parents left just after noon today. I've started trying to get the house cleaned up. I've washed and dried their bed linens, but I haven't folded them yet. I need to round up their towels and washcloths. I haven't looked in the main bathroom much since they arrived, so I'm sure it's getting pretty dirty. I'll be showering in there again tomorrow and washing the sink when I'm done.

We had a tornado warning this evening. We spent about 20 minutes in the basement. The power went out for a few minutes while we were down there.

K had her friend Gavin from preschool over for a visit today. She is sad to learn that he won't be going to preschool in the fall; he's getting a full-time babysitter so his grandma can go to work. She's been off on disability for a long time, getting spine surgeries so she's been around to take him to preschool. Her spine is fixed so she'll be working again.

In about a month, N and J return to school. K goes back a little later. I start in a few weeks. This fall it is Anatomy and Physiology I. It is the final class I need as a prerequisite to apply to nursing school.

2 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Only a few more weeks of holidays, that's gone fast.

I think you'll enjoy Anatomy and Physiology. Your courses are going fast too. Will you be able to start your nursing course in the new year?

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Angela said...

My hope is to start the nursing program in August of 2011. I need to have all the prerequisites and the entrance test completed by February 2011 so I can apply during application week.

If I miss something or fail to get in due to GPA, I'll take some co-requisites in the fall of 2011 and reapply during application week in October of 2011, hoping to begin in January of 2012.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home