Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lunch With K

I'm back from having a Thanksgiving lunch with K at her preschool. Last year we had cheese puffs, raisins, and M & Ms. This year I ate first so I wouldn't starve. It turns out the teachers had put together a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with roast turkey, green bean casserole, stuffing, a roll, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie. I didn't have any pie because I was too full after just eating the dinner (except for the green beans, which I don't like if they're from a can).
K is still at school for Stay and Play, and I've come back home. I need to study after I post this.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I also hate green beans if they are from a can. They taste so awful! Of course that doesn't apply if they are home canned.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Rhiannon said...

Sounds great. What a difference from the previous year!

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Yes, it was a great improvement. I wish I had known beforehand.

I've never had home canned beans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home