Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Three Days Before Christmas


The kids are so excited about Christmas. J is wrapping crackers and stale bread so her favorite chickens will get presents. N is encouraging this.

I've got some stuff wrapped and under the tree, but not a whole lot because I know the kids will poke at and pull at the wrapping paper until they get a peek at what's in the presents. The bulk of the presents can't come out until Christmas Eve. Then the kids will wake us up far too early on Christmas morning. They just get so excited.

This picture was taken a couple days ago. Some of that snow has melted, but certainly not all of it. We have the potential to get a storm on Christmas day.

I made it to the gym with the kids this morning. With my class, I was only making it once a week. I couldn't justify spending time at the gym when K was in preschool. I needed the time too badly for my studies.

Speaking of that, my paper has been graded (thanks Rhiannon). I got 50 out of 50 points on the paper. I am so relieved. I guess I can still write research papers. Before this class, I hadn't done one since 1987. I think I've ended this class with 97 %, which I hope and assume will be a 4.0. I've had classes my first college where it would get me a 3.8 or a 3.9, but I don't think that the grades are broken down that way at this school.

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Woot on your grades.... well done. I'm very proud of you :-)

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Rhiannon said...

Great work on the paper!!

It's so cute that your chickens will be getting presents.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home