Friday, February 11, 2011

None


This is a picture of what is left of Mr. T's home in the shed. So far he hasn't come to retrieve his belongings. I don't know if he ever will. He said it was animals that have messed it up so badly. He's got things in drawers, food on shelves, and flashlights here and there. So far Mr. L, who actually owns the house and land, is still paying the mortgage payments but hoping to sell it via a short sale. If he sells it or loses it in foreclosure, Mr. K may be unable to retreive his belongings.

I've got my lab on campus tomorrow. It will begin with a closed-book exam. I'm nervous about that. The exam covers a lot of material--the entire nervous system--brain, spinal cord, and nerves. There are 12 cranial nerves and 31 spinal nerves. They do all sorts of things.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Alycia said...

How dismal it looks.

Good luck for your exam, I'm sure it'll be so much easier than you expect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home