Friday, March 25, 2011

My brother got me this mug for my birthday a year and a half ago. I guess he meant it to be funny, but I really like the mug. It holds a good bit of coffee (or iced tea or water or whatever), and it is stable enough that the cat can't dump it over the way she does with any glass made of plastic that we leave around the house. If we leave one on the table at night, there is a water spill by morning, and she isn't even allowed to be on the table. She knows this and waits until we are asleep or not home.

I've caught Kate's cold. I hope it will be getting better soon; I've started coughing. Kate's still got slime all over her face. I don't and didn't, but it may be because I keep it wiped up as it comes out, or maybe it's because I haven't reached that point yet.

Next week I have an anatomy test at the testing center at my college. It will be a pain, but I hope it will go well. I'll take it after I drop K off at preschool. There will only be one more closed book test after this one left to take in the class. I think the class is about half done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home