Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good News!


I got my letter in yesterday's mail (which I didn't retrieve until 11 p.m.) that I've been accepted into the community college nursing program that I've been working so hard towards! I start in mid August, but there is a May meeting I need to attend.

Also, I traded in my 2000 Ford Taurus yesterday, and I have a new, bottom-of-the-line, Toyota Sienna. See the picture. With a spacious, dependable car, I'm giving more thought to driving back to Michigan this summer instead of flying. Driving is horrid, and Mr. K won't come with me, but it is so much cheaper and I won't need to borrow a car once I get to Michigan.

3 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

That is great news Angela. I knew you could do it.

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Oh that is wonderful news Angela so happy for u well done

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks. It's been so hard taking these prerequisite classes while K is in preschool, but this fall the really hard work begins. I'm so glad I'm getting the chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home