Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Owl


Pictures make a blog more interesting. I'm including a picture of a very brave barred owl who has been hanging around our yard. It's brave because we were able to get so close to it. In the picture the owl is just over my fence in the neighbor's yard. We suspect he's hanging around, looking for a chicken dinner.

4 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Beautiful! I can never spot owls out in the wild.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I was just lucky the owl didn't care that I took his picture.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

I've never seen an owl around here although I do hear them. I like how regal owls look.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Owls are beautiful. I've also seen great-horned owls in the woods around here, but I've never been close enough to get a good picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home