Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Break

The kids are home this week for spring break. It is unfortunate that their break isn't the same as mine. I've been working on my anatomy class while they complain they're bored. I've had different friends of theirs over a couple times this week to keep them company, though.

Tomorrow morning we need to go to the office. They'll be drafted into putting folders together. I might end up entering a few invoices if they can behave themselves. In the afternoon, I'd like to take them somewhere to do something. Maybe we'll go to a park. Maybe we'll go fishing. Maybe we'll go to a museum. I don't know. The problem with asking them what they want is they won't want the same thing so only one of them will get to do what he wants. Then I have fights. On Friday, we're having more friends over for the kids to play with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home