Final Exam Today
I'm taking my final exam today. It's actually a two-chapter quiz, and I can do it from home. That's good. I'm not done studying for it yet, so the first part of my time today with K at preschool will be devoted to studying for it. I've been doing that for a while, but I don't feel ready yet.
Once that's done, I'm still going to be very busy. I need to go to the office and try to get some of the invoicing caught up. The office manager is on vacation this week, and doesn't want to come back to no progress on the invoicing. I'll be helping her catch up next week, but it will go much better if we're not so far behind. I've been too busy with my class this week to make it in yet. Then J hurt her foot, so I had to take her in for X-rays yesterday during my preschool time. I think her foot is fine; no one called from the doctors' office.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home