Friday, April 20, 2012

Auto Mechanic's

I'm at a dealer service center with my car.  It's time for the 10,000 mile servicing, and the car came with "free" servicing for the first two years.  It has also been a year since I got the car, and I have to get it safety inspected (required by the state) once a year.  This is the month my inspection expires.  I hate this requirement.  We did not have to do this in Michigan, and I don't think it made the cars any less safe.

I brought some stuff to do for my sociology class, so I'll need to get to that in a bit.  I have a one-page paper to write.  I also have two chapter quizzes to do this weekend, and I think I'll be taking my final exam in sociology this coming Friday.  It needs to be done by the following Monday, and I don't think I can be prepared any earlier.  My final exam in my nursing class is May 7.  I don't think my summer classes start until a couple weeks after that, so there will be a little break for me in there, and the kids will still be in school until mid-June,

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I agree, I think safety inspections are just a way for the state to make money on drivers. I also think that emissions inspections should be done on factories. There's no point in doing them on citizens. Most cars that wouldn't pass an inspection have already been taken off the road anyway. It's just another way to make money off people who don't have it to spend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home