Monday, January 23, 2012

Bad Cold

I think it was Friday I came down with a bad cold. It really slowed me down over the weekend. I had a short paper to write, and it took me days instead of the half-day it should have taken since it was not a research paper. It's finally done and submitted today, the day it was due, but I need to get a lot more reading done today and tomorrow for my nursing class.

My head is stuffed up, my throat hurts, I sneeze a lot, and I have a cough. I decided to skip church yesterday. That was a good call. I needed the sleep, and no one would have wanted me around. I need to get a whole lot better by my clinical on Thursday. I'm assuming that's doable since I've already spent three miserable days. I should start improving soon.

3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Feel better soon! Have you tried an Emergen-C packet? Those help me a lot.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Hope you're starting to feel better and everything goes well on Thursday

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, guys.

I think I'm better overall but not fine. I've had sneezing fits so I'm wondering if some of this isn't aggravated by allergies.

Angela

 

Post a Comment

<< Home