Superbowl Sunday
N, J, and K are watching the Superbowl. I think they are rooting for the Patriots. I got some frozen pigs in a blanket. They are munching on them and chips and dip.
I'm off to do some reading for my nursing class and some studying for my exam in sociology. That exam should be much easier than a nursing exam.

2 Comments:
The game was great! We went to my aunt's house and there was a ton of food, all of it bad for us. I think we ended up with BBQ ribs, hot wings, pizza, mac & cheese, and potato skins. We were for the Giants and so we were pretty pleased with the outcome.
I'm glad you were able to put together a fun family event to watch the game. My husband only caught the end, just before the final touchdown was made, so he says he saw the best part of the game. My kids were disappointed.
Post a Comment
<< Home