Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just Plodding Along

I have clinical all day tomorrow. It's so hard to get up at 5:15 a.m. I set two alarms in case one fails me. I try to get everything ready the night before so I can rush through my shower, and getting dressed.

Even when I had N and was still working, I had to get up at 5:35 a.m. in order to get ready, get him ready, and leave for work by 7:10. I need to be leaving an hour earlier for the clinical, and I barely have time to eat. I think a semester is only fifteen weeks, so this won't last forever.

Next week Monday we have our first exam in this class. I suspect it's going to be hard. There is an incredible amount of important information in each section, and I have to know it well. Who would want a nurse who didn't? I am looking forward to summer vacation and the term has just begun. Somehow I'll make it. (You see why I didn't post much last semester; not only was time an issue, but mostly I'd just be complaining anyway. No point in much of that.)

I need to go study.

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Good luck on your test!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Angela said...

THanks

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

I know how you feel in regards to getting up. I'm up at 5am 4 days a week and 4am 2 days. The only day I sleep in is Sunday and I'm usually up by 6.30 :-) It would be harder for you seeing that it's winter :-(

This semester will go really fast. I'm enjoying reading about the things you're doing and I'm in awe of your ability to take it all in. I'm not sure if I could study again..... it's been a while :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home