Friday, April 27, 2012

Winding Down

I had my last clinical day for this semester yesterday.  I have one more day of nursing class this semester on Monday.  Then a week later, I have the final exam.

I took my last sociology quiz this morning.  My final paper was graded so I could see how many points I'd need on the final to get an A in sociology.  It turns out I only needed 5 of 30 points for an A.  I took the final at home in the afternoon.  It was open book and multiple choice.  I got 29 of the 30 points.  I got my A!!!

I think it's pretty likely I'll only get a B in the 9-credit nursing class, but I'm pretty happy with that since some of my classmates are struggling to pass with a C. 

Two days ago, long after I gave my 2-week notice at my daycare, I found out there would be a non-mandatory final exam review for my nursing class next Wednesday at 9 a.m.  I am pressuring my husband to stay home with the girls until the bus comes so I can attend the review.  There bus doesn't arrive until 9 a.m.

While I studied for the sociology exam this morning, I baked a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for a bake sale at J and K's school tomorrow.  They came out to be quite good.  I packaged them and took them to the school after my sociology exam.  Then I went to my school and paid my summer tuition in person since I couldn't make the new on-line payment system work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home