Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hiding

I'm hiding in the staircase leading to N's room so I can find some time alone to post. K kept disturbing me in my room.  I thought I'd have until Monday until my classes began, but yesterday the professor for my nutrition class said she was posting the syllabus and that we ought to get started with the reading.  She's actually the head of the nursing department so I think her class might be pretty hard.

I've done more work in my garden and a lot of running around.  Yesterday I had lunch with my friend with whom I used to work years ago.  We tried a sandwich cafe this time, but we couldn't converse much about politics since we are rather conservative, and this place was obviously a liberal hang-out.  The food was excellent, though, and the coffee looked excellent.  If I hadn't already had some, I would have had it with my sandwich.  I had a smoked turkey with cheddar pannini with barbeque sauce.  If we go there again, I think I'll try one of the vegetarian sandwiches.

I'm caught.  K is crawling all over me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home