So much going on
My final is Monday. I'm going Girl Scout camping tonight with J and K. K and I are only spending one night. I need to get back to study. J will stay for two nights. K can't stay if I'm not there because she's so young.
Allergies are bad around here. I took some Benadryl during the day, which I don't like to do, so I could stop trying to scratch my face off. I also used some antihistamine eye drops. I had to give J Zyrtec and Nasonex this morning. I think she'll be on both for a while.
I took N to school early this morning so he could practice math. He has a state benchmark test coming up, and he's not very good at solving the problems. The test is multiple choice, and I've noticed him working some problems out by trial and error instead of solving them with algebra. While that will improve his score and is a good strategy when one doesn't know what one is doing, I wish he'd actually learn to solve the problems. I'm hoping to have time this summer to work on algebra with him.
Next weekend we have lots of things to do, too. There's a parade at which N has to dress up in his Boy Scout uniform and sell barbeque. J's working an evening at a dance recital for her Girl Scout troop selling refreshments. This Sunday evening we'll probably go to a potluck dinner to see about signing the kids up for the swim team at our local pool.
My garden needs lots of things done, and I just won't have time to treat it right until next Tuesday. Also, my house is in desperate need of a very good cleaning, and that will have to wait, too.

3 Comments:
Good luck on your final and with everything you have going on. You are super busy these days!
Hope your final went well. I'm pretty sure that it did :-)
Sorry to read about the allergies, MrG suffers from hayfever and so does S but mildly. It's a pain in the bum.
What is a pot luck dinner? Lucky you enjoying spring. Winter hasn't even started and I'm wishing it away :-)
Thanks, Andrea and Brilly. My final went okay and I did well in my nursing class.
I will discuss pot luck in a post I'm planning to make in a few minutes.
Post a Comment
<< Home