Monday, July 12, 2004

Summer Camp

N and J began their summer camp today. For the first time since J was born, I had lunch with an old friend and didn't bring the kids along. It was great. As far as I can tell, the kids loved their morning at camp. It was so exciting for J, she fell asleep in the car on the way home. She slept for a couple hours, and now is grumpy.

I've been ill. I'm finally doing much better and taking six antibiotics a day. I'll be fine.

Tomorrow while the kids are at camp, I'll be at the office, learning more bookkeeping. I'll be doing the same thing the next day, too. Finally on Thursday, I can try to get my own personal paperwork caught up and some cleaning done around my house.

Last Friday, I had the nasty carpeting removed from my family room and some Pergo installed. It looks so much better! This Friday I'm getting the nasty carpeting removed from my bedroom and some new berber installed.

While the kids were at preschool, I bought an unassembled coat tree from Target. N and I put it together this afternoon. I guess it won't get much use for a while; it's far too warm to need jackets, but I'll be glad to have it in place when fall comes.

K decided we need a new water heater. I'll probably have to shop for that on Thursday, too. I decided I need a new doctor. I'll need to find one soon so I can get the change in place for my insurance to switch it at the start of next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home