Trying harder
I'm trying not to go a month without writing again.
It's been a typical day. I had to go to the bank after taking N to preschool, and J and I spent part of the morning doing Strawberry Shortcake puzzles.
I found some alphabet pasta. I made it for the kids, but they weren't as impressed as I had hoped they would be. N just picked at it and played with the letters.
We had a roasted chicken for dinner that I got on sale for less than $3. The leftover meat is now in the fridge, and the carcass will be "cooked" over night in the crock pot with some flavorful vegetables. Dinner tomorrow will be hot dogs since I promised my kids we could have that. I think I'll make chicken soup to go with it, though, so I don't get too hungry.
I need to call N's preschool teacher to find out what I should do about it being his birthday next week. I think we'll probably bring cupcakes. I don't know if I should send them in the morning or drop them off just before the end of the day. I'll probably need to bring goody bags for all the kids, too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home