Sunday, April 24, 2005

Trying to post again

Okay.

My test post appeared this time. Yesterday's post was about taking my kids fishing. It was the first time my daughter had ever gone fishing. She's three. Now she even has her own pole.

I think the post before that was about some of the gardening I've been doing.

We've been to church and the doughnut shop already. I've had a coffee and a doughnut. It's K's turn to use the washer and dryer today, but I've got tons of laundry to fold.

Last night I was trying to watch the Little House on the prairie movie while I was washing clothes. On a commercial, I dumped a load of dirty stuff on the floor in front of the washer (something I never do, but I wanted it out of the kids' room before they went to bed). I moved the stuff in the dryer into a laundry basket. Then I moved some of the wet stuff into the dryer. Before I got it all moved over, the commercial ended. I rushed back to see TV. While I was watching TV, my daughter thought she'd help me. She moved all the dirty clothes into the dryer on top of the clean, wet stuff. I discovered this when I went back to finish moving the wet stuff into the dryer and wash the dirty clothes.

I just let the whole mess sit while I finished the TV program, then I tried to sort out the clean, wet stuff from the dryish dirty stuff. I had to do laundry about 45 minutes later into the evening than I had planned.

Now everything is clean and dry and sitting in a heap in the laundry basket on top of the washer. There is a lot of extra laundry because Friday a friend gave me some old clothes from her daughter for my daughter.

Besides folding clothes, I need to work out what we'll be eating this week and make my list for Krogers. We'll all go to Krogers this afternoon.

Meanwhile, after church I was outside planting a few elephant ear bulbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home