Trouble publishing
Well, I tried to post a couple days ago. It never finished publishing. For some reason it got hung up. I wrote about a huge diarrhea mess my daughter had when she wasn't wearing her diaper. I think it's gone forever and I won't try to describe the mess again.
Hopefully todays post will publish.
N's on spring break. We had some friends from playgroup over today. Everyone but my son got very muddy in the yard. We had nearly perfect (70 °F, sunny) today.
My repaired ceiling was painted today. It's not perfect, but it looks much better without the crack. Hopefully it won't re-crack.
Karen called yesterday. I found out what she wanted for her birthday and have ordered the books from Amazon to be shipped to her home. They should arrive by or on her birthday.

1 Comments:
Hey, I see my last post really did get published even though the screen never got beyond "0% published."
Post a Comment
<< Home