Monday, March 28, 2005

Butt blast!

Well, that's a quite disgusting title, but it describes part of my afternoon.

We are trying to potty train J, and she sometimes wears underwear. Today she wore underwear and a pink leotard. K went into her room and discovered her butt had exploded. He immediately went and got me. J had already gone through a whole pack of diaper wipes, trying to clean herself up. I guess she was afraid we'd be mad if we found out what a mess there was. The poor girl had diarrhea all over the place. It was all over the floor, her bedspread, her legs, her blanket the diaper genie, etc.

We had to wash many things. I wanted to dump her leotard, but Keith said it would clean up fine. I undressed her in the tub and dumped her undies in the diaper genie. She was wiped down with diaper wipes and then scrubbed in the shower. I mopped her floor with the wet jet and dumped the "cloth" on it.

It was the most discusting poopy mess I have ever cleaned up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home