Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Quiet

I've got a little quiet time right now. My daughter fell asleep on the computer room floor. My son is still at school. J (daughter) had "Lunch Bunch" at preschool today. She stayed until two, had a brown-bag lunch, and then did extra activities. I think that's why she's so worn out that she fell asleep on the floor.

She came home very wet. She peed on herself twice. I asked her why she didn't tell her teachers. She said she was too scared. She was probably too lazy to use the toilet and then afraid of getting in trouble (she's been caught wetting on purpose and then laughing about it while at preschool). Sometimes she pees for revenge when she's angry. I'd hate to put her back in a pull-up, but if this continues, I may need to.

I got the trim around the huge opening between my living room and my dining room painted today. My husband had suggested getting a small paint roller for the trim. That was a great help. Then I spent the rest of the time alone on the phone with my husband's office person sorting out how the new software we are required to use works (not well so far). I had hoped to paint more trim tomorrow (such as around the window), but now it looks like I'll be spending my morning at the office. I also think I need another (bigger) can of paint if I am to get all the trim done. Someday, once I get the trim done, we can get the walls painted. My husband was going to, but now he's too busy getting our duplex painted and fixed. I'll have a long wait if I want my husband to do the walls.

My son has his first field trip tomorrow. They are going to a local park that has gardens, animals, and an indoor nature center. My daughter has her first special event at preschool. A city firetruck (with firemen) will come and show off their equipment. They have been learning about fire safety this week.

I guess my entry is done; my timer is going off. I have to go outside to wait for my son's bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home