Monday, March 06, 2006

None

I was supposed to take K to the courthouse downtown today again so he could file more paperwork in order to proceed with the eviction of our tenant. He called and said he won't have time. He was supposed to go this morning while J was at preschool, but one of the guys who works for him has called in sick so he has a lot of extra work to do today.

Unfortunately, K is not feeling well today himself. He's getting worse with this cold we are all passing around. I guess I am slightly better (at least not worse) and am hoping things will continue to improve.

Our weather today is supposed to be cold and damp (40s). By the end of the week, we should be in the 70s. I can't wait.

Everyone had to scrounge around for his own dinner last night. My heels hurt so badly I was unable to cook dinner. Hopefully that will go better this evening. I'm supposed to make pasta carbonara with some turkey bacon.

I've been on the phone for a while this morning with K's office person. To track comissions with the new software, we have to do a lot more work entering invoices. Tomorrow, when J is at preschool, I'll get to spend my morning connected to her computer so she can show me all the extra stuff I (and she) have to do. Then I'll get to implement it on my own tomorrow evening when I do the paperwork.

I haven't been to playgroup in nearly a month, and I'm not sure I'll make it until after the baby is born unless I go next week Thursday. Mostly I miss it because it's the most convenient time for me to schedule ob/gyn appointments. Last week I concluded J and I were too sick to go. There are a couple new babies there who don't need our colds.

I think corned beef is on sale at the supermarket. I make it once a year for St. Patrick's Day. K hates it, but the kids often will eat some. Most of the year, it's quite expensive. I look forward to when it goes on sale for St. Patrick's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home