Good weather here
We got up to about 75 °F here. I sat in a lawn chair in the sun for a while to enjoy how spring feels. Tomorrow we'll be back to highs in the 50s, but today was lovely. J and I picked the first six daffodils that bloomed in our yard, and we have them in a vase right now.
I spent 2/3 of the night sleeping by myself on the hide-a-bed so I could cough in peace. Since it's out in the open in my living room, I returned to my real bed for the rest of the night. J had been getting up a lot and bothering me since I wasn't behind closed doors (she had napped to much and was up, around, and bored in the middle of the night), and I knew the cat would be all over me looking for breakfast once the sun came up. Anyway, around 4 a.m., I returned to bed. After about half an hour of listening to a lot of coughing from me, my husband got up and left the bed to sleep on the hide-a-bed so he could get some sleep. J didn't realized we had changed places, and she went off to chatter at him, thinking it was me. It went over very poorly, but she didn't leave her room again.
If I thought I'd be left alone all night, I'd sleep on the hide-a-bed again. J did try to sleep through dinner again, but I woke her up when I was preparing dinner and found her asleep, and I took her out in the yard to play with her dad while I finished making dinner. She just isn't able to fall asleep at 5 p.m. and not get up in the night to roam. Of course she's bored and no longer tired by 2 a.m.
Perhaps my husband will prefer the hide-a-bed to another night of my coughing. Perhaps my coughing won't be as bad. I'll have to see how it goes once I lay down.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home