Insomnia
I'm up an hour earlier than I meant to be. I'm too nervous to sleep, and my hips ache no matter which side I try to sleep on. It's been a common problem in the past month, and not the first time I've been up in the night over it, but usually I can fall back asleep after being up for a while. Not today; it's now when I planned to get up anyway, but I've already had a shower.
I can't have breakfast today. I'm feel a bit ill. Then there's the terror. I'm not just guessing how much it will hurt to get out a baby; I know. At least my last one was an induction, and the pain killers began as soon as I needed them, and the epidural worked fine. Still, there is a lot of pain afterwards, too. Oh, and the lack of sleep.
It's below freezing this morning (30.8 F) on our deck's thermometer. I think it's supposed to get into the mid 60s today. Usually I follow the weather report quite well, but it doesn't matter that much since I think it will be Wednesday before I am outside again.
My mom's not so excited about the next couple days. She's got both kids by herself during the day since it is spring break at school, and my kids aren't the best behaved. I'm not sure how she will keep them entertained; perhaps by sending them to their rooms alone most of the time so they don't fight.
Well, I guess it's time to plug in my curling iron and finish getting ready.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home