Sunday, April 09, 2006

My last night pregnant

By tomorrow night, I won't be pregnant any more. I suppose I could still have the baby this evening, but what are the chances?

I was able to take the kids and my mom to our rental today to see the unit that we did have a tenant in. My husband has decided to put new vinyl tiles on the kitchen floor, so it won't be ready to be rented until next weekend, and we won't be putting it in the paper Easter weekend, I don't think.

I got the sales tax for my husband's business done last night so I'm caught up on the stuff his office person wants me to get done before the baby is born. If I'd gone into labor first, she'd have had to finish it. We didn't have accurate numbers until last Friday so I didn't get it going sooner.

It was Palm Sunday and we made it to church. It will be at least a couple Sundays before we go back. I know from experience that I'm not able to attend church when a baby is only a week old. We tried taking J to church on Christmas the year she was born. She was exactly a week old. I was in too much pain. We had to leave.

I guess I should unpack and repack my bags this evening to be sure I have everything I think I'm going to need tomorrow. I'll probably need to get up before 6 a.m. to assure I'm ready to leave by 6:30 a.m. I need to be at the hospital by 7 a.m.

1 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Blogger brillywazz said...

It's tomorrow night here :-) I keep checking my email.

It is exciting and nerve wracking waiting to hear the good news. I feel like a 50's father pacing the hall :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home