38 Weeks
That's where I am now. Yes, pretty much all I think about these days is being pregnant.
I was out for a while in my front yard (very tiny compared to the back) with my kids. I used that time to bust up and remove a lot of the old stems and flowerheads from last year's perennials. I usually do that on a warm day in the winter, but haven't for fear of setting off contractions. Yes, it set of cramping and contractions, so I did it carefully since my mom won't be here until Sunday comes.
It felt so good to be gardening again. It's been so long. As long as I'm still pregnant, I'll be doing more strenuous stuff (but still pretty simple) this coming week. I'd like to get some peas planted and some earth turned over. My mom can watch the kids and drive me to the hospital if labor begins. If not, a week from Monday it will be chemically induced.

2 Comments:
OOh how exciting, can't wait to hear all about it. Glad the ultrasound went well and things are ok.
I'll probably end up being away and not near much internet while you are having your little one but best of luck with everything and can't wait to hear the news when i get back. Take care and have a safe week and a bit!!
Are you excited now?
I won't be around the Internet much at that time, either. I think the hospital might have Internet connection, but I don't even own a laptop so I won't be trying to take advantage of that feature.
Take care of yourself, too. I hope you're feeling better.
Yes, I'm getting excited now.
Post a Comment
<< Home