Thursday, March 30, 2006

Doctor's apppointment

I had another doctor's appointment this morning. We waited a long time to see the doctor and J was very bored and misbehaving.


Unfortunately, my belly is measuring too small so the doctor is having me get an ultrasound in the morning tomorrow. I'm not sure what that will indicate, but she thinks the baby is small.

At this time, I'm still 50 % effaced and am now 2.5 cm dilated.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

I hope all goes well with your ultrasound. I might have to revise my guess at her weight :-)

Keep well
Brilly

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Angela said...

All is well. My ultrasound went fine. I have a normal amount of amniotic fluid, and the baby is growing fine. Based on the ultrasound technician's measurements, she weighs 6 lb. 7 oz. right now. I don't now how accurate a number that is. I was supposed to see the doctor after the ultrasound, but after reviewing the results, she sent the nurse out to tell me all was well so I didn't need to keep waiting to see her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home