Thursday, October 26, 2006

None

J's teachers are in training today so she's home with me. Today is playgroup day, so she'll be going there. Probably she'll be the oldest since the other kids her age will be in preschool or kindergarten (5th birthday before September 30).

I've still got a bit of a cold, as do J, K, and Mr. K. My mom caught it while she was here, and we had to go to the local urgent care facility Sunday morning when she started bleeding out her ear. It turns out her ear drum burst from an ear infection. She got antibiotics, and I think she's doing better. I don't think she'll visit again in the fall since that's when we are the sickest (except summer), but she won't come in summer because of the heat.

K is crying so I need to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home