Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Is it really Wednesday already?

Wednesday is trash day. It seems like it was just trash day. I can't believe how fast time is going. I enjoyed Moon-Spinner's comparison of time to a toilet paper roll on Brilly's blog. I think it's very accurate.

Mr. K and I closed on the rental house yesterday. It will be a long time before we can rent it; it doesn't even have a kitchen yet. We need to get some contractors lined up. Actually, Mr. K does. I do very little but watch the kids while he gets stuff together. I'll try to post a picture, but this place isn't much to look at.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Angela said...

My other rental property just needed a new furnace for one of the units. So any profit it might have made (and next year's too) has now been eaten up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home