Another Sunday
We skipped church again today. Last week it was because Mr. K was out of town. This week I'm coughing too much from my cold. Mr. K took N and J to Sunday school, though. I think around Christmas this year, N will begin his training for first communion, but those classes are separate from Sunday school.
Mr. K is going out to buy some vinyl tiles to re-do our bathroom floor. A year ago my mom and I put sheet vinyl down on the main bathroom floor and installed a new toilet. We moved the old toilet to the master bathroom off Mr. K's and my bedroom. That toilet had a different footprint than the old toilet that had been there, and whoever last put down sheet vinyl had cut around the toilet. Now there's an ugly area showing the difference in toilet footprints around the toilet. Also, the flooring is very light and ALWAYS looks dirty. Then Mr. K put in some molding around the edges before he got the miter saw, and it looks very bad. Since there was a gap between the molding and the wall, he used a clear caulk to which every bit of dirt and dust adheres so it always looks filthy.
Anyway, Mr. K is going to go with some darker flooring that will hide the dirt better, and this time he'll do the molding with the miter saw and some other kind of caulk, I guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home