Sick Mr. K
Mr. K is huddled up in bed under the covers. He had me bring him his jacket (which he is now wearing, water, and two Excedrin, which is a mixture of Tylenol (panadol?), aspirin, and caffeine. He says he hurts all over and it's the sickest he's ever been (I've heard that before so I'm hoping it's just that his memory is bad.). I'd love to get his temperature, but he'd probably just get mad for my trying and he's already taking fever reducers. If we knew what number to attach to him, I don't know what we'd do with it unless it was high enough to call the doctor. I'm not sure what that would be, but I'm thinking around 104 °F on an adult might be high enough. So, as I said, I don't even know what number I should get all excited about.
I wonder if Mr. K got this fever from letting K drink out of everyone's straws at dinner. I hear she didn't like what I had (diet caffeine-free Coke). I didn't like it, either. I would have preferred water, but the pop came as part of the meal. I would have had root beer, but it was Barq's, and theirs has caffeine. I don't consume it so close to bed time.
I was the only one in the house who ate the stew. Mr. K had no appetite and just sat with his head down most of the time while he had a mug of coffee. N and J didn't bother to show up. K tasted hers and spit it out. Mine was fine, and I had seconds. I'll have it for breakfast tomorrow.

2 Comments:
Hope Mr K is feeling better soon!
He is, thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home