Thursday, December 20, 2007

Part of my Christmas present...

is happening right now! Mr. K has taken the kids, all the kids, out to get me a Christmas present. For the first time in longer than I can remember (maybe since before we had K) I have the entire house to myself and just myself. They'll be back soon, though. I doubt it will take them more than 30 minutes to shop at Target and come home.

First I cleaned the kitchen up from dinner with no one (means K) underfoot. It went so much quicker. Now I'm using the computer. Last year Mr. K didn't take K because she was too young to drag shopping. This year she seemed quite excited to go. J's excited to. N said he didn't want to go, and I groaned in front of Mr. K. He told N he had to go. I guess N is developing the male anti-shopping gene. Anyway, it's really nice to have my home to myself for just a little bit.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Aaahhh time alone. What a rare luxury.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

I can't get into my blog so I'm trying to sign in on your comments page.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

This is really strange. I can't sign in to my blog from my sign in page but I can from your comments page.

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Angela said...

That is very strange. I hope you've got that problems worked out by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home