Sunday, April 27, 2008

Testing Picasa


Here's a funny photo. It's of me about a week before J was born. I downloaded Picasa, but I have no idea what it does or why one would have it. Obviously I am missing something. It might help to figure it out if I knew what it was supposed to do. I think I'd better go Google Picasa so I have some idea what it's about.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice belly shot, picasa is just a photo editing thing isn't it? Thats what i thought it was anyways you can tell us all about it when you figure it out maybe?

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I'll tell you about it if I find it useful. Pretty much all I'm interested in is a lot of red-eye removal and a little cropping.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Picasa is pretty user friendly. The red eye tool, crop and sharpen are all easy to use.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I've used the red-eye tool a lot on old pictures already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home