Friday, May 23, 2008

My friend had a baby!

I have a friend with three kids who used to go to playgroup, and although she's older than I am (she's 40), she wanted another baby. I think her due date was yesterday. I called this morning to see how she was, and her mom answered and said she'd had her baby that morning. It's a girl!

I'll have to see if I have any old K stuff in good enough condition that she might be interested. She already has twin 7-year old girls and a 4-year old boy (or perhaps he's five by now, but I think he turns five this summer). She was done having kids after she had her son, so she got rid of all her baby and maternity things. She had a couple oopses after that which ended in miscarriages, but only after she had reconciled herself to expanding her family so she was sad. She thought about having the fourth child, but decided not to.

Then her baby turned four. She said at that time she just wanted another baby so much that they decided to proceed, and thank goodness, she promptly got pregnant, and all went well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home