Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Exhausting week

This is the second (and last) week of getting everyone up early enough to be at swimming lessons by 8:10 a.m. Tomorrow is the final lesson. I am so relieved. It's really wearing me out, and the kids are getting very cranky, but they enjoy their lessons once they get there.

We've been trying to do things each day after we are done with swimming lessons. Monday we went to Target so I could get more diapers and a new coffee maker (old one was leaking water on the counter after each use. The kids got some colored pencils, too.

Tuesday I went to a little shopping plaza near the gym where we got me a new air filter for my car, and looked in some of the shops, purchasing a few things at a place that sells salvaged groceries.

Today we went to the local Goodwill store and looked around. I ended up getting Jessica a new purse for dress-up play.

Tomorrow is probably going to be the most stressful day. We're going to the local Putt-Putt golf place with an arcade, and I'll buy the kids 100 tokens with a coupon and let them play video games until I can't stand it or we run out of tokens, whichever comes first.

Friday we won't have swimming lessons, but I'll take them to the local pool for a swim. Also I'll let them make cupcakes in the kitchen.

I haven't even thought about next week except for Monday, when we go visit a friend of mine with kids my kids like to play with. She also has chickens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home