Saturday, June 28, 2008

None, general rambling.

We only got back from Michigan on Tuesday, and we had to take Mr. K to the airport this morning to go to a business meeting in Michigan (different city). He'll be back on Wednesday. This is the longest business meeting he's done, I think. Usually he leaves on a Thursday night and gets back on Sunday.

We've had lots of raspberries lately, and Mr. K packed the freezer with them when we were on vacation. We've had a good crop for the first time this year. I'm glad because I've never bought them at the store because they are too expensive. I would say that the plants probably paid for themselves this year. I've had them for about five years, but have never got much of a crop before.

My soybeans are very unimpressive. I didn't work any rabbit poop into the dirt like I did last year, and it shows.

My zucchini and other summer squash look great. I did plant them with rabbit poop. I think a bit of rabbit poop makes a lot of difference in a garden.

We spent most of the day after Mr. K left playing a Nancy Drew game on the computer. Now my mouse had aches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home