Gone Fishing
We all walked down the road this afternoon and went fishing at the creek that crosses the road. All the fish were too small to keep, but we sure caught a lot! Mostly we seemed to catch baby bullheads. They sort of creep me out when I take out the hook because they are slimy and have barbs.
I guess the kids had fun. N didn't want to go because he thought the mosquitoes would be too bad, but they didn't seem to be, and he looked like he was having a good time catching fish. He did try to get some blackberries, but instead he got snagged on his ear by a blackberry bush.
I had to go buy worms because it hasn't rained in a while, and all the worms in our yard have hidden. We looked under logs and dug around and couldn't come up with a single worm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home