Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Like a Real Student

I felt more like a real student today. I had to put a parking sticker on my car so I could go to campus and take a test on campus. Up until now, I have been able to do everything from my computer at home. I got out my backpack and loaded it with what I'd need. I had a couple cups of coffee at breakfast, so I couldn't tell how much of my shaking was from caffeine and how much was from the nervousness of taking a test in person.

I got there twenty minutes early so I could ask if it was the right place. In case it wasn't, I wanted time to be redirected to the correct place. It was, so I went to the library and said hello to a friend of mine who is a librarian there.

For the record, I noticed that most of the young women are much, much fatter than when I originally went to college. Back then most of us were quite scrawny. Now the young ladies seem to be about my size, which is no longer scrawny.

I went to take my test, and found that the notecard of notes I was allowed was too large. Fortunately, I only put four formulae on it in one little area, so the proctor just took her scissors to it and made it the correct size.

I got all the questions correct! I had carefully checked each of my answers as I entered them into the computer. Had I not done this, I would have missed two problems.

I came home, checked my e-mail, looked at the Drudge Report, and decided to blog.

2 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger Alycia said...

That's a real pain that you're notes were too big! Damn it! Glad you passed with flying colours though anyway! Congratulations!!!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home