Last day of vacation
Today is the last day all the kids are home. They are driving me and each other nuts so I guess it's good that vacation is coming to an end.
K will be home with me tomorrow because she doesn't have preschool on Mondays. She'll be in school the rest of the week. I'll be catching up on things and studying for my nursing entrance exam. I might even try to read the next chapter of my anatomy and physiology book so I can start the class with the chapter read.
Stargate SG-1 is on tonight (syndicated re-runs), and all the kids want to see it. K will fall asleep in the first few minutes. She only thinks she wants to see it. I enjoy most episodes of the show, but Mr. K thinks it's awful. I can sort of see his point, but I still enjoy the show.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home