Friday, June 17, 2011

School's over

Today was N and J's last day of school. Yesterday I went to N's school and saw his graduation presentation. There was a lot of singing, and kids in 5th grade don't sing so well yet (not that I can). It was long, and J and K were fighting a lot. I wanted desperately for it to end so I could hual them out of there, but it was very nice to see N get his certificate for completing elementary school. I regret allowing J to miss class in order to see it because she and K were too disruptive. Mr. K didn't come.

N got invited on vacation for a week in the mountains with friends of ours. He left a couple hours after he got home from school. I let J camp out in his bedroom while he is gone so she see what it's like to sleep in a room alone. K gets her room to herself, too. N doesn't know I've let J use his bed, and he'll flip out if he finds out so I'm hoping the girls will keep their mouths shut.

I have a CPR for healthcare providers class tomorrow. It's one of the requirements I must complete before nursing school begins. Then I guess we'll go to the office and spend the rest of the weekend doing paperwork. I don't know if Mr. K has started interviewing to fill the office manager's job yet, but I know he's been going over resumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home