One Term Done
I took my last final exam of the term Friday. It's done. Next semester begins the second week of next month. I've got a bunch of delayed medical appointments (starting with J's orthodontist appointment tomorrow).
Today is J's tenth birthday. We went out to dinner this evening and had cake when we got home.
My mom got me a Mantis tiller this summer, and I'd been meaning to run it out of gas for the winter. I'd been so busy with classes that I put it off. I got that done today. I've also started trying to clean up the landfill that my (and Mr. K's) bedroom has become this term. It is getting better, but I still have a lot of junk around.
If I find time tomorrow, I should try to plant some seeds in the garden area I tilled before I just left the tiller to run out of gas. It's really to late to get a crop in, but weather is strange, and I might just get something like kale, spinach, or radishes to start for an early spring crop.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home