Better
N saw the ear, nose, throat doctor this morning. He is doing much better so the doctor did not do anything. If he gets worse again, though, we are to go directly back to him and not to the family doctor.
My final paper, a diet analysis for Dr. Joel Fuhrman's Eat to Live program is almost done. I have a very poor draft that I need to print out, and tomorrow I will review it, mark it up, make one paragraph flow better into the next, assure I've met the requirements of the analysis, and fix any typos. If I'm happy with it, I'll e-mail it to my professor. If I'm not, I have one more day. I have to submit it by Wednesday.
Once that paper is done, I will have completed all work for my nutrition class. I finished the computer class last week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home