Monday, January 21, 2013

Holiday

The kids were home today because of Martin Luther King day.  Had they not been, I would have got more studying done.  I had to break up several fights among them.

J wanted tacos for lunch, so I made that.  She and I were the only ones who eat tacos, we discovered, and K just came by to eat the shells.

Tomorrow is the first time since the bathroom was done that I have school.  N and I will not have to work around each other's schedule for the shower as we had been when we were all using the shower in my room.  I get to sleep in an extra half hour.  I am delighted.  Mr. K had his first shower in the "new" bathroom tonight.  I showed him how the new faucet works.  It mechanically remembers the temperature setting last used on the water, which can make it easy to get the temperature right if the person who showered before had similar taste.  It also allows me to be able to shut the water off while I am soaping and turn it back on to rinse without having to spend three minutes getting the temperature right and getting soap in my eyes in the process.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home