Friday, January 04, 2013

Back From the Garden






My toilet came back!  The floor is in place, the walls have had their first coat of paint, and they will get another and more wall defects will get fixed.  The tub is still out of service.  There is a huge hole in the tile where the faucet goes, there is a huge hole in the wall where the shower head goes, and the drain is opened freely to my basement.  There is no sink in my bathroom.

We have hit the minimum point I wanted to reach this weekend--the kids can be denied access to my bathroom in the night.  The toilet is available to them, and they can wash their hands and get a drink in the kitchen.

Yes, the colors I want my bathroom to be are going to be boring.  I want the walls antique beige, the floor fake, light-brown rock, and the tub and tiles should all get done a stark white color, which I hope will match all the trim.  I am hoping the tub can be made to look so good I want to take baths again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home