Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Warming up

I think we got to 66 F today, which is a degree warmer than I keep my house.  I had my door opened, with the screen door closed to keep the cat in and the chickens out. 

My bathroom is still not finished.  I think the contractor will come around 1 p.m. tomorrow.  I'm supposed to have clinical, but because it is the first week, we have shorter days as we get oriented.  Next week there will be no such mercy.

Mr. K is preparing for a Boy Scout wilderness survival trip he's doing in a couple weeks.  I think this warm front will have passed by then and the weather will be much colder.  It sounds miserable to me.

N is getting more short-tempered and rude.  He'll be thirteen in March.  I guess it's part of growing up.  Mr. K sent him to his room this evening when he was rude while we were watching TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home