Thursday, January 03, 2013

Bathroom Sharing

K got up to pee four or five times in the night, and J came into our room twice.  I woke up every time as they  jiggled the door knob.  I'm leaving the door wide opened tonight so they don't need to use the knob to get into my room to reach a working toilet.

I can't wait until our regular bathroom is up and running again.  I think the contractor will get try to have the toilet back by the end of the day tomorrow so we don't have to keep our room opened over the weekend.
Right now the wall repairs are drying, the subfloor has been repaired, and the new vinyl flooring has been laid.  The walls will be sanded, primed, and painted tomorrow, and I hope the toilet and vanity will be returned.  The tub/tile refinishing will come probably a couple weeks from now.

3 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Yay for bathroom renovations! We are redoing lots of things in our apartment, but the bathroom will probably stay the same. Hopefully our dryer will be fixed, though. I'm tired of hanging clothes up to dry around the apartment.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Angela said...

That must be annoying to have no dryer. I hope it gets fixed before you have your baby since babies go through a lot of laundry even if they use disposable diapers. Babies leak a lot.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

We're hoping by next week we will have a working dryer again. Fingers crossed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home