First day, last term
I learned in class today that one of my two classes (the two-credit, not the nine-credit one) is an online class. We all had to attend class today and we'll have to go to a field trip to the board of nursing next month, but the rest of the class will be done on-line. That means that I do not have to attend class on Mondays. The rest of the week I have either class or clinicals. J and K are especially happy that I am free on Monday since they can stay home and ride the bus that day instead of going to daycare as we had planned.
My bathroom is coming along more slowly than I had hoped. Unfortunately J messed up a wet repair in the wall that will probably cause the project to get dragged out another day. We now have a sink in the bathroom and hopes that we will have the shower working in the next couple days. Next Monday I am scheduled to have the tub and tiles refinished. So far it hasn't been too bad studying while the kids are at school and the repair people are here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home