Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Where are my posts?

I posted yesterday and the day before, but my posts aren't showing up. I don't know what the delay is. I guess it doesn't make any difference if it takes a long time for the posts to appear since no one reads them (that I know of) anyway.

J and I went to the "party store" and got party favors for N's preschool "party" next week. Mostly I went with a Justice League theme. I think he's been playing Superman lately.

There is a little girl in preschool that N thinks he'll marry when he grows up. She got sent home from preschool yesterday for misbehaving. I've never heard of anyone getting sent home from preschool. I can see his dating will drive me crazy when he gets older. What kind of person gets sent home from preschool?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home